Client Information

Your Health

You have to take an active role in your health and healing. Product is 20% of your healing— the other 80% is your attitude. Determination will always persevere.

The question is:

Will you take the necessary steps to conquer your issues?

You have to want to be well. You have to have a positive attitude and an open mind. You have to follow through with the suggested regimen. Finally, you have to believe you will be well.

Links to your Client Information Forms have been provided for your convenience. Please print, complete, and bring to your appointment.

Links to Client Information Forms

Personal Commitment Sheet
Clinical Health Evaluation
Scale of Thought and Emotion
Notes from Nicki


(Back to Top of Page)